Make your own Fresh Water from BRACKISH WATER
The Brackishish water desalination unit is complete and ready to deploy. It provides up to max. 600 to 1200 Litres of potable water per hour from any brackish water source.
The system is complete with feed pump, automatic back flushing filtration system and controls. An efficient Reverse Osmosis system removes dissolved solids (salt, inorganic contamination etc.) as well as viruses and bacteria without requiring toxic chemical treatment.
The FRESH WATER UNIT
- Delivers approx. 600 to 1200 litres of fresh water per hour.
- 100% free of viruses or bacteria.
- Complete and includes a prefilter, an ultrafiltration membrane, an activated carbon filter, a diaphragm feed water pump and a service kit.
- No chemical treatment required
- Mobile units allow easy relocation and transportation to affected areas (compact trailer mounted units as well as small light weight units).
- Self-sufficient units secure independent operation. Powered by renewable energy incl. battery back-up.
- Reliable operation thanks to high quality components and Swiss standards. ISO and CE certification.
- Cost-effective systems with low operation and life cycle costs. Less expensive solution compared to diesel powered equipment or bottled water (transport and recycling costs).
- Simple operation with low technical skill requirements.